A 16-member Commission appointed by the State of Georgia administers the Brain and Spinal Injury Trust Fund Commission. The Commission establishes the fund's rules and regulations and oversees its operational and distribution processes.
The Commission consists of ten Governor appointed members* and six state agency appointees^. Currently four Commission members are individuals with or have a family member with traumatic brain injury; two Commission members are either individuals with or have family members with a traumatic spinal cord injury or a dual diagnosis.
- Jane Warnock, Chairwoman (Eastman)*
- Bob Bauer, PhD, Vice Chairman (Buford)*
- Gwen McKee, Treasurer, (Savannah)*
- Ruth Engelberg, Secretary (Mansfield)*
- Lt. Michael Burns, (Atlanta)^
- Lisa Dawson, (Atlanta)^
- Andrew Dennison, MD, (Atlanta)*
- Rebecca Dugger, (Atlanta)^
- Stephanie Freeman (Rochelle)*
- Susannah Kidwell, (Atlanta)*
- Matthew Krull, (Atlanta)^
- Randy Owens, (Gainesville)*
- Tim Wall, (Statesboro)*
- Bethany Whetzel, (Atlanta)^