State of Georgia COVID-19 state services and links to state agency websites:
Your government is open and working for you, but it’s not business as usual. Here’s what you should know about the state’s most-accessed services.
A 16-member Commission appointed by the State of Georgia administers the Brain and Spinal Injury Trust Fund Commission. The Commission establishes the fund's rules and regulations and oversees its operational and distribution processes.
The Commission consists of ten Governor appointed members* and six state agency appointees^. Currently two Commission members are individuals with or have a family member with traumatic brain injury; three Commission members are either individuals with or have family members with a traumatic spinal cord injury or a dual diagnosis.
- Chase Jones, Chairman (Carrollton)*
- Bob Bauer, PhD, Secretary (Buford)*
- Lisa Dawson, (Atlanta)^
- Andrew Dennison, MD, (Atlanta)*
- Rebecca Dugger (Atlanta)^, (Atlanta)^
- Paula Gumpman, (Atlanta)^
- Susannah Kidwell, (Atlanta)*
- Gwen McKee, Vice Chairman, (Savannah)*
- Randy Owens, Treasurer (Gainesville)*
- Lt. Stephanie Stallings, (Atlanta)^
- Chuck Stone, (Atlanta)^
- Tim Wall, (Brooklet)*
- Jane Warnock, (Eastman)*