The HIPRC team is proud to conduct a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) funded study testing a flexible, accessible, and comprehensive Return to Learn (RTL) after concussion based protocol on best practice designed for academic accommodations to get high school students back in the classroom.
The study is enrolling now. Compensation will be provided. Visit the Univ. of Washington website for complete details - click the link below.
- High school student between the ages of 14-19 years
- Diagnosed with a concussion in the past three months
- The trauma (concussion) did not result in an acute hospital stay longer than 48 hours
- Attending in-person, online, or a hybrid classroom environment
- Not receiving care from a concussion clinic